Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Casting a pod

For yonks now, I've had the vague idea of doing a podcast, but have dismissed the whole idea of talking to myself as boring, both for me and for anyone else. However, after extensive negotiation, I have persuaded my good friend, the comedy writer Matt Owen (Private Eye/Joan Rivers Position/11 O'Clock Show) to join me once a week for the discussion of light entertainment, real ale, interpretative dance, politics and life in general. Here, from a recent discussion on Cook'd and Bomb'd radio, is a rough downloadable MP3-type idea of what to expect. Oh, and here is a link to Cook'd and Bomb'd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a listen. I hope you take advantage of the lack of moderation to give us your honest opinions.

Re: all this false morality, evil-comedian-of-he-week hackery. I'm building up to writing my opinions on the matter, but I can feel the hives starting to break out every time I plan to begin. It's like putting the bins out, it's got to be done. Oh...bum.